Who is a Roane Medical Center Nurse?
She is passionate. He is driven. They are committed to excellence.
- A Roane Medical Center nurse is someone who puts her patients first every day.
- A Roane Medical Center nurse is someone who practices excellence in everything he does.
- A Roane Medical Center nurse is who you would want to take care of your loved ones if they were in the hospital.
Learn more about nursing at Roane Medical Center:
This includes Student Nurses, Patient Care Assistants, CNA’s, LPN’s, Shift Leader RN’s and staff RN’s. We have open positions in the Medical Surgical Unit, Emergency Department, and Critical Care Unit.
Proudly serving our community, Roane Medical Center is committed to your healthy future! Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with modern technologies and expert staff to provide you the best possible patient care. From our quality medical, surgical, emergency and critical care services to our diagnostic imaging and rehabilitation support, you will find the right blends of technical expertise, medical professionalism, and patient quality and satisfaction at Roane Medical Center. Come be a part of our team at Roane Medical Center! We have all private rooms in our unit. At Roane you will find a culture and team environment that is unmatched! We have self-scheduling up to 6 weeks out with an unbeatable leadership team.
Why Roane Medical Center?
- Various career paths are available throughout the nursing units at Roane Medical Center.
- The Learning and Leadership Development department is available to provide educational opportunities free of charge to all Covenant Health employees.
- The size of Covenant Health allows for career growth opportunities outside of Roane Medical Center if that is your long-term career goal.
Why Covenant Health?
- Covenant Health, which is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, is the largest healthcare system in the east Tennessee region, and the largest employer in the Knoxville-area.
- Covenant Health is committed to the success of its employees and hospitals. Capital investments are made annually to update technology and equipment available to staff.
- Covenant Health system nurses have the ability to share resources as needed, and the ability to be connected to other facilities.
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package through Covenant Health, offering paid vacation time; health, medical and dental insurance packages; and an impressive 401k match.
- Opportunity for educational tuition reimbursement.
- Student loan repayment opportunities.