The Medical Technologist performs high complexity, routine and specialized clinical Lab tests for use in diagnosis and treatment of patients by physicians.
- The Medical Technologist is expected to use independent judgment to give the physician information to diagnose and treat illness.
- In addition, the MT is expected to consult with the physician about test results as needed.
Covenant Health takes pride in maintaining professional, clean facilities. Housekeepers strive to give excellent service in our patients’ rooms to ensure a comfortable environment during their stay.
- Clean and sanitize rooms and furnishing following established policies, procedures, and schedules to maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hospital and related buildings.
- Responsible for stocking supplies in restrooms, appropriate hospital and related building rooms.
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Provides care to patients with respiratory insufficiency and related complications.
- Functions as part of the direct patient team to provide overall quality care and serves as a resource and specialist to patients, all patient care givers and physicians.
- May be required to exercise clinical judgment under the order of a licensed physician.