Providing high-quality emergency services, comfort, convenience and privacy, the Roane Medical Center emergency department has 15 emergency suites with dedicated rooms for cardiac, major treatment and orthopedic emergencies.
Our emergency care services include:
- 24-hour staffing of emergency professionals with advanced training and experience in adult and pediatric emergencies
- Immediate evaluation of critical emergencies and admission to the Roane Medical Center ICU or to another affiliated facility
- Local ambulance and air medical transport available with a helicopter pad located just outside the ED for easier air ambulance transport
- Urgent care treatment area for faster service of less critical illness or injury
- Large nurse station making the nursing staff and doctors more accessible to patients and their families. It also helps improve communications.
- Major treatment rooms are located directly across from the nurse station. Glass walls give the staff optimum visibility of patients, and curtains may be drawn when privacy is needed.
Other emergency department conveniences include:
- Covered entrance for pull-through traffic
- Separate waiting area
- A vending alcove
- Ample parking
Meet Our Manager: