Take Heart. We're Committed to Your Heart Care!
Roane Medical Center is dedicated to providing advanced cardiac care
to help ensure you a heart-healthy future. Our various cardiac diagnostic services, treatment options and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, paired with the expertise of area Cardiologists, give patients of Roane Medical Center comprehensive heart care. Our services adhere to guidelines prescribed by the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, American College of Radiology, Society of Nuclear Medicine and the American Society of Echocardiography. All of our highly-skilled imaging staff members hold certifications in one or more professional organizations
such as the NMTCB, ARRT, and ARDMS.
state-of-the-art, fully-digital catheterization lab offers full-service diagnostic heart catheterization (precise images of the heart).
Our cardiac care services include:
- Treadmill Stress Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPS)
(Nuclear Medicine Stress Tests)
- Pharmacological (Lexiscan/Dobutamine) Stress MPS
- Stress Echocardiograms
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiograms
- Transesophageal Echocardiograms (TEE)
- Treadmill Stress Tests
- Holter Monitors
- Electrocardiograms (EKG's)
After experiencing a serious cardiac or pulmonary health condition, some patients may require rehabilitation. You don't have to leave Roane Medical Center to receive the care you need. Our cardiopulmonary rehabilitation services are conveniently located in our Professional Office Building adjacent to the hospital.
In order to establish the best possible continuum of care for each patient, the cardiopulmonary rehabilitation staff will maintain communication with the patient’s referring physician by providing reports of progress and immediate notification of any complications or concerns detected during the recovery and rehabilitation process.
The cardiopulmonary rehabilitation staff is always available to observe patients and intervene in the event of an emergency.
|Our cardiopulmonary rehab services include:
- Personalized rehabilitation plans
- Breathe Easy Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- First Steps to Fitness Health Maintenance & Improvement Program
- Take Heart Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Specialized equipment to maximize health while minimizing discomfort for people experiencing joint or muscle pain
- Educational Courses : Healthy Heart Maintenance, Long-Term Lung Trouble, Nutrition, and other related health topics
*Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation services provided by Roane Medial Center often are covered by health insurance if a patient is referred by his/her heart, lung, or internal medicine doctor.
Covenant Health : All Heart
Roane Medical Center's parent company, Covenant Health, is committed to providing comprehensive cardiac care. Click here
for more information about cardiac care services within Covenant Health.
Information for Heart Failure Patients
- Roane Medical Center has a resource booklet for patients who are being treated for heart failure. This booklet includes details about heart failure, how it is diagnosed and treated, and lifestyle information for those seeking to be as healthy and active as possible while dealing with heart failure. The booklet also contains tracking sheets to record information that will be helpful for you and your healthcare provider, as well as a list of resources and services within Covenant Health
To read the booklet online or download a printable copy, click here